I know this is not today’s actual blog topic but I stole it from 1/4/11… ha!
I would rather text all day long rather than talk.
- You have to know exactly what you are saying for a longer period of time when you are talking on the phone.
- you can’t make a personal phone call and talk while you are at work, in a meeting, on the bus, in a noisey bar, in front of your boss
- Pauses are awkward.
- you will undoubtedly forget something you wanted to say on the call and have to call again
- being on the phone for a long time gives your arm a cramp
- You are never quite sure how to end the conversation. “Ok talk to you later, have a nice day, bye”
- It is embarrassing for your phone to ring while you are in public
- It doesn’t matter how long you wait between
- You can write one sentence and say nothing else
- it is the opposite of everything above 🙂
- One con of texting is that you can’t see or understand what the emotions of the person are writing the text.
Where is my phone, I just got a text.